Value & Affordability
Here is why so many Central Ohio Families have come to trust our family...
Make the Right Choice
There are so many options when it comes to choosing how to best honor and celebrate the life of your loved one. And in making that choice, it's important to know the options that are available, as well as understanding the differences that exist so that you can make the decision that's right for you.
- We listen to your loved one's life story and help create a personal healing service that embodies the life, passion, and love of your family member or friend.
- We seek out value; making sure we provide quality merchandise and tailored services at a fair minded price.
- We refuse to use sub par quality products and always are evaluating what services are important to families.
- We are a family owned and operated business in its 4th generation.
- We have been trusted by families in times of need for over 80 years to provide dignified services at a fair minded price.
- We provide services to all faiths.
- We help ease the sometimes unforeseen expenses ones passing and reasonably price our products and services with this in mind.
- We have 5 convenient locations throughout Columbus and Central Ohio.
- We are fortunate to have a courteous and caring staff that understands the difficulties of one’s passing and help ease the planning of a desired service to celebrate one’s life.
- We have an on-site crematory at our south chapel which handles the cremations for all of our community chapels. This facility is open for inspection so long as the privacy of the families we serve is not interrupted.
- Our chapels are modern, clean, spacious, and handicap accessible. All chapels are equipped with digital audio and one or more monitors for viewing life celebration DVDs.
- Our South High Chapel is one of the largest funeral home chapels in Central Ohio, seating over 200 people.
- We offer prearrangement services through Homesteaders, Outlook, Gold Cross, and others.
- All locations have ample and well-lit parking.
- We are upfront with our pricing, and make our General Price List easy to understand and available to all our website visitors in online and downloadable form. This is something that very few funeral homes do in Central Ohio, but we believe it is our duty to help you understand the expenses that may be incurred and do it in a clear and upfront manner.